Anna Nicole Smith’s Death…A Drug Overdose?

Anna Nicole Smith’s tragic death may have been due to a drug overdose, specifically methadone.

It isn’t certain yet but methadone was found in her refrigerator in her Bahamas residence. It has already been confirmed that the substance was a contributing factor in the death of her son, Daniel.

The investigation is still on-going.

Advertisements

~ by bizzle4rizzle on February 16, 2007.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: